All of our puppies are between $2400-$3800
and include the following:
– Current vaccinations and deworming
– Vet checked with paperwork
– Starter pack of food
– Plush toy with litters scent
– NuVet immunity supplement transitional pack
– 1 year health guarantee
- When you fill out the online application you will be asked to pay your $400 reservation fee to hold a puppy. The reservation fee is applied to the final purchase price.
- You can IMMEDIATELY buy a puppy currently listed as available or be put on our waiting list for one of our upcoming litters. We take up to 6 deposits on a waiting list.
- For upcoming (unborn) litters; the matching process of the puppies will be done in the order of reservation fee’s received.
- After your application + reservation fee is received, you will be emailed a sales receipt/contract.
- You are able to pay any amount you wish up until pick up of your puppy at 8 weeks. If a puppy is not paid in full prior to pick up; you must pay the remaining balance in cash, Venmo or PayPal.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable, but is transferable to a future litter anytime within the one year that a reservation fee is received. We understand that life happens sometimes. We really try to work with all of our families for the transition of their new puppy to be an ideal one.